Keep Your Jewelry Looking Beautiful!
Jewelry Repair completed while you wait or shop!
When you need any kind of jewelry repairs Fast-Fix should be your first thought. You don’t need to make an appointment to get your fine jewelry fixed, just stop by at our store and drop off your repairs. Our expert jewelers will complete your repairs while you wait or shop! Fast-Fix has an on-site fine jewelry repair facility and highly-trained and experienced goldsmith on staff. We work with all precious metals; platinum, palladium, gold, and silver. Whether you need a new clasp on a bracelet, a diamond or a gemstone set, we do it best.
Our repair services include but aren't limited to:
- Complimentary cleaning and inspection
- Ring sizing
- Laser soldering
- Chain repair
- Bracelet repair
- Prong re-tipping
- Stone setting
- Refinishing and rhodium plating
- Ring shank replacement
- Stone tightening
- Replace clasp
- Laser engraving
Repair With Confidence
Visit Us Today
Why Trust Fast Fix With Your Beloved Jewelry?
- Bring your jewelry in today, wear it tonight! With a full staff of onsite jewelers, that ensure a quick turnaround, and the best quality
- We feature a glass wall workshop, you can watch us work on your jewelry from start to finish.
- Fast Fix having more than 30 years of experience, we have completed about every type of repair. There is no job too big or too small, and our quality of work is unbeatable.
Free Jewelry inspection and cleaning service
It is best to have your jewelry inspected every 6 months to ensure everything is secure, and looking beautiful!
In the inspection process we check for
- Loose or chipped stones.
- Bent, broken, or worn prongs.
- Cracks, shank thickness and integrity.
- Proper function of clasps.
worn or broken chain links.